Section 1 – Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, VAT number, shipping address, payment information (including partial credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
Section 2 – How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- Advertising or retargeting purposes (Anonymized)
Section 3 – Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info
Check your mobile device for settings that control ads based on your interactions with the applications on your device. For example, on your iOS device, enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting, and on your Android device, enable the “Opt-out of Ads Personalization” setting.
Section 4 – Cookies
- Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (“first-party cookies”) or by other companies (“third-party cookies”).
- For example, we partner with third-party analytics providers, like Google, which set cookies when you visit our websites. This helps us understand how you are using our Services so that we can improve them.
- Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
- Local storage allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
Our use of these technologies
Below are the ways that we and our partners use these technologies on our Site.
|CATEGORY OF USE||PURPOSE OF THE USE|
|Preferences||To help us remember your settings and preferences, like your preferred language or the country you are in, so that we can provide you with a more personalized experience.|
|Authentication and Security||To log you into the Site; enable us to show you your account data, and help us keep your data and the Services safe and secure.|
|Service Features and Performance||To provide you with functionality and optimize the performance of the Site. For example, to keep track of products you add to your shopping cart on shop.mictrack.com; allow you to share information from Mictrack with social networking services like Facebook or Twitter, and improve our website’s load speed and performance.|
|Analytics and Research||To help us understand how you are using the Site so that we can make them better, faster, and safer.|
|Advertising||To enable our partners to serve ads for our products and services; deliver relevant ads to people who may be interested in them on other services; measure the performance of ads, and opt you out of receiving interest-based ads if that is your choice.|
- Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our Services may not function properly.
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
|mictrack_session||Used to keep track of the site visitor’s authentication or to keep track of which relevant information or scripts are needed to be loaded on the webpage.|
|PHPSESSID||Used to keep track of the site visitor’s non-essential site preferences like the selected language, website view layout, and the like.|
|XSRF-TOKEN||Mictrack automatically generates a CSRF “token” for each active user session managed by the website. This token is used to verify that the authenticated user is the one actually making the requests in website forms.|
|Google Analytics||We use Google Analytics to help measure how our website visitors interact with our websites.||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|Cloudflare||We use Cloudflare to power some of our web infrastructure for reliable caching and reverse-proxy load balancing.||https://www.cloudflare.com/cookie-policy/|
Section 5 – Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Section 6 – Your rights
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Section 7 – Data retention
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Section 8 – Changes
Section 9 – Contact information
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE TERMS.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our mailing address below.
Shenzhen Mictrack Electronics Co.,Ltd.
706, United Building, Donghuan 1st Road, Longhua District, Shenzhen, China 518109
Company registration number: 91440300087766665X
*These terms were last updated on May 22, 2022.*