MT600 is the 4G GPS Tracker that was released in 2015, the device works very stably after upgrading the firmware again and again in the past 4 years. REAL 4G unit can work on a 4G/3G network. It passes the CE, NTC, NBTC, and Vodafone certificates, and passes the test in the USA, Australia, Asia, Europe, etc.
- Most countries have shut down their 2G and 3G network.
- 4G unit can save your time and money, do not need to upgrade 3G GPS Tracker again if 3G is closed.
- 4G Full network coverage and Fast Speed than 3G/2G.
- Product installation Video: https://youtu.be/scXEk8GVtqA
|Input Voltage||12-36 VDC|
|Backup battery||3.7V 500 mAh|
|Power Consumption||50mA standby current at 12 V|
|Working hours||10 hours in power-saving mode, 4 hours in normal mode|
4G Frequency bands
|MT600-A (US/Canada/Mexico) |
4G LTE: B2/B4/B12
3G WCDMA: 850/1700/1900MHz
4G LTE: B1/B3/B7/B8/B20/B28A
3G WCDMA : 900/2100MHz
MT600-AU (Australia/New Zealand)
4G LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B28/B40
3G WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz
Note: Select correct device according to your local frequency bands.
|Working temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Humidity||5% to 95% non-concretion|
|Antenna||external 4G/GPS antenna|
|Sensor||3D accelerometer sensor|
|LED||4G(blue), GPS(green), Power(red)|
|SIM Card interface||Standard Size SIM|
- Q: What is the delivery time & shipping time?
- A: The device will be sent in 1-2 days after receiving your order. DHL will take 3-5 days and free shipping will 15-35 days.
- Q: What is the demo account for the App & platform?
- A: Web: www.trackits.com (Click “Demo” auto-login).
- Q: Does the item include SIM Card and tracking platform service?
- A: No, you have to get a 4G SIM card from the local provider. Click here to subscribe Mictrack tracking platform service
- Q: Which SIM Card is better to match with the 4g tracker?
- A: Get a 4G SIM Card that supports text and data service with 30MB/month.
- Q: Can I integrate the device with my own server?
- A: Sure, our protocol is open Click here to download the protocol.
- Q: Which Third Party Platforms are compatible with this 4G GPS tracker?
- A: Check this post-http://mictrack.com/mictrack-devices-compatible-with-third-party-platforms
- If you have any issues please contact us at email@example.com