- CAT M1 & NB-IoT with 2G Fallback
- 7 Years battery life （Only MT700-N/MT700-NW can support this battery life ）
- IP68 waterproof
- Quick Charge 2A@5V (for MT700/MT700-W Only)
- Dynamic Power Path Management
- GPS+LBS+WiFi Positioning(optional)
- Support XTRA (Assisted GPS)
- Easy Installation
- Powerful Magnet Mount
- Rugged Construction
- Real-timing Tracking
- Low Power Alarm
- Removal Alerts
- Smart Motion Detection
- Scheduled Timing Report
- Programmable via Web/USB/SMS
- Open Protocol& Easy to Integrate
- Trailer Tracking
- Container Tracking
- Logistics Tracking
- Vehicles Tracking
- Automobile Finance
- Fleet Management
3. In the box
- 1* MT700 series GPS Tracker
- 1* USB Charge cable (for MT700/MT700-W only)
- 1* Quick Start Guide
- 1* USB Config Cable
- 1* Mounting Bracket (optional)
Note: For each order (regardless of quantity), we will provide only one free USB configuration cable. If you need more USB Config cables, please order them from this link.
|Dimension||88mm*62mm*34mm (3.46″ *2.44″ *1.34″)|
|Charging mode||Micro USB charging DC; Quick Charge 2A@5V|
|Power consumption||<1.5ua standby current (in lowest power configuration)1.5ua>|
|Backup battery||Rechargeable 3.7V 7800mAh Li-battery; |
Non-rechargeable LiFeSO2 batteries are optional
|Frequency bands||Cat M1 (LTE-M,) : |
|Working temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Mounting||Magnet or Bracket (optional)|
|Positioning||GPS, LBS, AGPS,WiFi (optional)|
|GPS||Qualcomm Gen 8C GNSS receiver|
|Sensor||3-Axis Accelerometer, Light Sensor|
|Humidity||5% to 95% non-concretion|
|SIM Card interface||Internal Micro 3FF SIM|
|Protocol||TCP, UDP, SMS|
|Battery Life||7 Years|
|Certificate||FCC, CE, RCM|
- Get ready for a Micro Sim Card that supports Cat M1 or NB-IoT with 15MB of data a month
- Open the waterproof cover
- Insert Sim card to sim card slot correctly(as the sim icon location )
- Make the Power button ON to power ON (Blue and green led will light).
- After that, the device will be ready.
- Check the LED status until access to the CAT M1 or NB-IoT network.
7. GPS Tracking Platform
- http://www.trackits.com (click “Demo” will auto-login)
8. User Manual & Catalog
9. Standby Power Consumption less than 1.5uA
10. Battery Life test on Mode 3 (for MT700-N/MT700-NW only)
11. MT700 Series Comparison Table
|7 Years Battery Life||×||×||√||√|
|18 Months Battery Life||√||√||×||×|
|CAT M1 & NB-IoT & 2G||√||√||√||√|
(*mounting bracket are optional)
|Removal Alarm (light sensor)||√||√||√||√|
|Low Battery Alarm||√||√||√||√|
|Power Saving Mode||√||√||√||√|
|Programmable via Web/USB/SMS||√||√||√||√|
(* use for install AA batteries)
|7800mAh Backup Battery||√||√||×||×|
|FCC, CE, RCM||√||√||√||√|
12. How to Choose the MT700
- MT700-N/MT700-NW are non-rechargeable versions that require the customer to purchase 3 Energizer L91 AA 1.5V batteries (3400mA) locally. The battery life up to 7 years when reporting once per day.
- MT700/MT700-W are rechargeable versions that come with a backup 7800mAh battery. The battery life up to 2 year when reporting once per day.
- Q: What is the delivery time & shipping time?
- A: The device will be sent within 1-2 days after receiving your order. Priority Shipping will take 7-10 days, and Economy Shipping will need 15-35 days.
- Q: What is the demo account for the App & platform?
- A: Web: www.trackits.com (click “Demo” will auto-login)
- Q: Does the item include SIM Card and tracking platform service?
- A: SIM Card is not included and you have to get a CAT M1 or NB-IoT SIM card from the local provider.
- Click here to subscribe Mictrack tracking platform service
- Q: Which SIM Card is better to match with the IoT GPS tracker?
- A: Get an LTE-M or NB-IoT SIM Card that supports data service with 15MB/month.
- Q: Can I integrate the device with my own server?
- A: Sure, our protocol is open, and Click here to download the protocol. After integrating the device will direct communication with your server and not report data to our server anymore.
- Q: Which Third Party Platforms are compatible with this CAT M1 & NB-IoT GPS tracker?