MT600-NB is a 4G vehicle GPS tracker (Cat M1& NB-IoT) that reports location information via TCP/UDP. Based on the Quectel BG96 module and can support the global CAT M1 & NB-IoT network. Compatible with the standard GPRMC Sentence and easy to integrate into any third-party platform, current it supports traccar, gpsworx, gps-esrver, gpsgate, etc.
With asset tracking, fleet managers can use GPS technology to monitor the location of assets. They can also accurately direct which piece of equipment needs to go where, which allows for seamless control of multiple job sites. GPS-based asset tracking has become a crucial component of equipment management in today’s markets.
This is particularly true for larger companies with a high number of assets. Through the simple and quick installation of small, mountable asset-tracking hardware on your assets, you can easily monitor the location of your equipment via your laptop or smart device.
The user can track the unit via their smartphone or PC even if far away. It can be used for vehicles, trailers, containers, etc.
- CAT M1 & NB-IoT with 2G Fallback
- Real-timing tracking
- History record check
- Over-speed alert
- SOS report (optional)
- Movement detect
- Low battery alarm
- PC & Mobile App tracking
- Compatible with the most third-party platform
- Open protocol
- Logistics tracking
- Asset tracking
- Vehicles tracing
- Trailer tracing
- Container tracking
- Base station tracking
|Dimension||90(L) x 70(W) x 24(H) mm|
|Backup battery||3.7 V 500 mAh|
|Frequency bands||Cat M1 (LTE-M,eMTC): |
FDD LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B26/B28/B39
NB-IoT ( LTE NB1):
FDD LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B26/B28
|Working temperature||-20°C to +70°C|
|Humidity||5% to 95% non-concretion|
|Antenna||External LTE CAT M1/NB1 & GPS antennas|
|Sensor||3D accelerometer sensor|
|SIM Card interface||Micro Size SIM|
- Get ready with a Standard size SIM Card with 10-15MB of data a month.
- Insert the SIM card into the SIM card plastic tray.
- Ensure the SIM card has metal contacts facing up
- Gently slide the SIM Tray into the SIM Slot
6. GPS Tracking Platform
7. User Manual & Catalog
- Q: What is the demo account for the App & platform?
- A: Web: www.trackits.com click “Demo” to auto-login the demo account.
- Q: The item includes a SIM Card and tracking platform service?
- A: No, you have to get a CAT M1 or NB-IoT SIM card from the local provider. Click here to subscribe Mictrack tracking platform service
- Q: Which SIM Card is better to match with the IoT GPS tracker?
- A: Get an LTE-M or NB-IoT SIM Card that supports data service with 10-15MB/month.
- Q: Can I lock the network to CAT M1 or NB-IoT?
- A: Sure you can config the device to CAT M1 or NB-IoT Network via the USB Config tool, Click here to download the config tool (including the user guide)
- Q: Can I integrate the device with my own server?
- A: Sure, our protocol is open Click here to download the protocol. After integrating the device will direct communication with your server and not report data to our server anymore.
- Q: Which Third Party Platforms are compatible with this CAT M1 & NB-IoT GPS tracker?
- A: Compatible with the most third-party platform, Click here to get the detail.
- If you have any issues please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org